Questions? Send us an e-mail at WisconsinCyclingClub@gmail.com
Join the team e-mail list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help better organize the emails that go out on the list serve, please observe the following guidelines:
1. A) This listserve should be used for four things:
– selling any bike related stuff
– looking to buy any bike related stuff
– any community (non team member) led rides or cycling related events
– any general cycling related questions best asked of a large community
B) You should use a private email thread to specific individuals, not the whole listserve, to do the following:
– promote non cycling related events
– banter back and forth with others (that should be done on a private email thread)
– specific questions that pertain just to your situation (ex: do you have my size) and do not benefit the majority of members
2. Information about current club business that pertains to members only, including most meeting announcements, meeting minutes, announcements about bike/part orders, training plans from and rides led by our new coach, and team member led rides, will be sent to a list of current team members. You will automatically be added to this list when you pay your dues each year.
3. General team announcements, such as meeting times and volunteer events, will be added to the Calendar tab of our website
4. Remember, if you want to opt out of the listserve, there is a link at the bottom of every email. Please use that link instead of emailing a person. That link will remove you from the list much faster than anyone else could.
More than anything, please keep your messages classy and relevant!
Every other Tuesday from 7 – 8pm.
Our first meeting for fall 2016 will be September 20th at 7:30pm in Science Hall room 180.
Come see us during office hours to purchase kits or shirts, pay dues, ask us any questions, or just to chat!
Student Activity Center
Office #12 (3rd floor)
333 East Campus Mall
Madison, WI 53715
Spring 2017 office hours will begin Monday 1/23
Monday: 10:00am-12:00pm; 3:30pm-4:30pm
Tuesday: 12:30pm-1:30pm 4:45pm-6:45pm
Wednesday: 2:30pm-4:00pm; 7:00pm-8:30pm
Meet the officers!
Name: Sam Goblirsch
Name: Jacob Keller
Studying: Computer Sciences
Fun Fact: I am a custard eating savage
Name: Daniel Blumberg
Studying: Finance, Investment, and Banking
Name: Dana Loo
Studying: Nutritional Sciences